[AWS] AWS.client.get and https

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Tue Jan 15 08:31:21 CET 2008

Julien,

> yes, it is. The maintainer is Ludovic Brenta.

Ok, I just sent a message to him about this problem.

> I have tried to change the project file aws.gpr that come with the
> debian package to use openssl instead of gnutls but I get the same error

Hum... you can't have the same error as the error message has "TLS" in
it. Or you just changed the underlying libraries and this is expected to
fail. You need the proper Ada binding to OpenSSL.

      for Body ("AWS.Net.SSL") use "aws-net-ssl__openssl.adb";

> unfortunately the 'make build' from AWS causes gnat  to crash (Gnat 4.1
> under ubuntu gusty and debian lenny) :s

It works fine with GNAT/GPL 2007.

> Am I the only one who use AWS.client under debian ? O_o

I'm using Debian but compiling my own AWS ;)

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|