[AWS] AWS.client.get and https

Tesson julien tesson.julien at free.fr
Tue Jan 15 02:04:58 CET 2008

Pascal Obry a écrit :
> Tesson julien a écrit :
>> I use the Ubuntu(gusty) AWS package libaws2.2, and the default
>> project file of this package :
>
> Default from Ubuntu?
>
>> project AWS is
>>   for Source_Dirs use ("/usr/share/ada/adainclude/aws");
>>   for Object_Dir use "/usr/lib/ada/adalib/aws";
>>
>>   package Naming is
>>      --  Configuration for GNU/Linux using GNU TLS for strong crypto
>
> That's not a comment I put there. Sorry this has been hacked by
> somebody problem is that GNU/TLS is experimental and not fully
> functional (as you found out). This package is probably the same as
> the Debian one, but just in case can you tell me the maintainer of
> this package?
yes, it is. The maintainer is Ludovic Brenta.

I have tried to change the project file aws.gpr that come with the
debian package to use openssl instead of gnutls but I get the same error

> You probably want to build AWS yourself using the *real* default :)

unfortunately the 'make build' from AWS causes gnat  to crash (Gnat 4.1
under ubuntu gusty and debian lenny) :s

> Pascal.

Am I the only one who use AWS.client under debian ? O_o