[AWS] AWS.client.get and https

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Mon Jan 14 22:50:01 CET 2008

Tesson julien a écrit :
> I use the Ubuntu(gusty) AWS package libaws2.2, and the default project
> file of this package :

Default from Ubuntu?

> project AWS is
>   for Source_Dirs use ("/usr/share/ada/adainclude/aws");
>   for Object_Dir use "/usr/lib/ada/adalib/aws";
>
>   package Naming is
>      --  Configuration for GNU/Linux using GNU TLS for strong crypto

That's not a comment I put there. Sorry this has been hacked by somebody
problem is that GNU/TLS is experimental and not fully functional (as you
found out). This package is probably the same as the Debian one, but
just in case can you tell me the maintainer of this package?

You probably want to build AWS yourself using the *real* default :)

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|