[AWS] Compiling hello_world errors

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Tue Oct 23 18:58:48 CEST 2007

Le 22 oct. 07 à 02:34, Thomas De Contes a écrit :

> src.gpr:96:12: Locally_Removed_Files can only be used in an extending
> project file
> gnatmake: "src" processing failed
> make[1]: *** [build] Error 4
> make: *** [src_build] Error 2
> + exit
>
> are you doing modifications, causing this ?

sorry, i was with the wrong compiler, because adasockets doesn't work
with gnat 4.3

Le 21 oct. 07 à 18:10, Thomas De Contes a écrit :

> i did "make setup build install" and it didn't ended with an error,
> but the demos were not done

in fact they were done, but in .build/release/demos/
(i searched for them in demos/ )
is it right ?

(they work :-) )

and it ended with

cp: docs/aws.html: No such file or directory
cp: docs/html: No such file or directory
cp: templates_parser/docs/templates_parser.html: No such file or
directory
cp: templates_parser/docs/templates_parser.info*: No such file or
directory
cp: docs/aws.txt: No such file or directory
cp: docs/*.info*: No such file or directory

(but not with an error code)
is it right ?

Le 21 oct. 07 à 10:18, Pascal Obry a écrit :
>> 2. For a canonical compilation, without using GNAT Project, how to
>> do?
>
> Frankly who would like to build anything without a project file at
> this
> point :) ???

you're right ;-)

following your example, it works :-)

but, why doesn't it work if we try to use demos.gpr ?

i tried with
ADA_PROJECT_PATH=/Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/
lib/gnat;/Users/thomas/Documents/info/bin/autoinstall/autre/lib/gnat/aws
(from env)
but it doesn't find aws_config.gpr

could you help me to find in this page
http://www.adacore.com/wp-content/files/auto_update/gnat-unw-docs/
html/gnat_ugn_12.html
how to set a directory where i want the executables, please ? :-)

--
j'agis contre l'assistanat, je travaille dans une SCOP !