[AWS] Compiling hello_world errors

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Mon Oct 22 02:34:09 CEST 2007

Le 21 oct. 07 à 18:40, Pascal Obry a écrit :

> Thomas,
>
>> what's wrong ?
>> should i set ADA_PROJECT_PATH before run "make setup build install" ?
>>
>> anyway, why "make setup build install" doesn't end with an error, if
>> it should build the demos but doesn't succeed ??
>
> Don't know but the demos should have been built!

>>> export ADA_PROJECT_PATH = /usr/gnat/lib/xmlada
>>
>> if i installed AWS in /mydir , then i have aws.gpr in /mydir/lib/gnat
>> so, should i set ADA_PROJECT_PATH to /mydir or to /mydir/lib/gnat ?
>
> To /mydir/lib/gnat.

well, i can not test it, because if i run my script without
ADA_PROJECT_PATH it doesn't work
(it worked the last time i run it)

cd $DOSSIERTEMPORAIRE/ || exit
svn co --ignore-externals http://svn.eu.adacore.com/anonsvn/Dev/trunk/
AWS/ $DOSSIERDEDIE/ || exit
svn co http://svn.eu.adacore.com/anonsvn/Dev/trunk/templates_parser/
$DOSSIERDEDIE/templates_parser/ || exit
cd $DOSSIERDEDIE/ || exit
make setup build install SHARED=false INSTALL=$DOSSIERDINSTALLATION/
autre || exit

it ends with :

building a library...
    make aws_ssl
ar cr /Users/thomas/Documents/prgm/temporaire/aws/.build/release/ssl/
lib/libaws_ssl.a /Users/thomas/Documents/prgm/temporaire/aws/.build/
release/ssl/obj/ssl-thin__dummy.o /Users/thomas/Documents/prgm/
temporaire/aws/.build/release/ssl/obj/ssl.o
ranlib /Users/thomas/Documents/prgm/temporaire/aws/.build/release/ssl/
lib/libaws_ssl.a
src.gpr:96:12: Locally_Removed_Files can only be used in an extending
project file
gnatmake: "src" processing failed
make[1]: *** [build] Error 4
make: *** [src_build] Error 2
+ exit

are you doing monifications, causing this ?

i'm on mac os x
it's like linux, isn't it ?

--
j'agis contre l'assistanat, je travaille dans une SCOP !