[AWS] AWS as a service on a Win2000 server

anders.wirzenius@wartsila.com anders.wirzenius@wartsila.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:31:26 +0200

Tank you, David et al., for your time. You have opened a view to an area
(services, initialization...) that has been completely new to me. I need
some time to go through the code you have sent me or sent links to.
Unfortunately I do Ada programming almost on the sly from my employer
and have to prioritize other things for a while. The company is going to
switch to SAP within two weeks and we have to concentrate on that
bastard.=20

I will not give up on my AWS_As_A_Service project and inform you latest
when I have a working service.
Until then, 'fwiederseen
Anders