[AWS] Windows and Services

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:02:38 +0100

There was some discussions about Windows Services using AWS. There is indeed a
demo on AWS's demos directory. I have tried this again (it was a long time
since I have tried to build an AWS based Windows service) and it worked just
fine.

You need first to build runme_control then to install the service:

   $ runme_control -i

Next you need to build the runme_server, do not forget the "-largs -lssl
-lcrypto" as it uses a secure connection.

Then open the Services control in Windows and start the servive from there.

Pascal.

--|