[AWS] Can AWS help me with this?

Dmitriy Anisimkov anisimkov@omsknet.ru
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:17:33 +0700

AWS is supporting Basic and Digest HTTP authentication, and HTTP sessions with Cookie.
Maybe you do not need Cookie for you task, (i could not understand it exactly).
HTTP authentication is informing the server about user name in each client request.

If you would use own authentication thru HTTP parameters, the cookie would help you to
know about name of user connected.