[AWS] Can AWS help me with this?

Preben Randhol randhol@pvv.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:53:29 +0200

Dmitriy Anisimkov <anisimkov@omsknet.ru> wrote on 15/10/2003 (10:22) :

> AWS is supporting Basic and Digest HTTP authentication, and HTTP
> sessions with Cookie.  Maybe you do not need Cookie for you task, (i
> could not understand it exactly).  HTTP authentication is informing
> the server about user name in each client request.

Sorry I wasn't clear. In the site you have to login through a from
(POST) on the main page. After login in a cookie gets downloaded which
will expire after 15 min idle time or if the session ends (you close the
browser). After login in you can go to the different pages as long as
the cookie is valid.

But it sounds like AWS is supporting this, so I think I should be able
to make a program for extracting the information I need using aws.

Thanks!

Preben