[AWS] Can AWS help me with this?

Preben Randhol randhol@pvv.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:53:07 +0200

Hi

Sometimes when I'm away I would like to check for some information on
the net with WAP on my mobile. The problem is that the page I want to
check is only in HTML and it requires that one login to get access.

What I need is a way to login to this page then navigate through it to
get to the right place (which varies every week) and download the page
that has the information I need. After this I can convert it to wap and
be able to see it from my mobile.

My question: Is AWS capable of doing the login and storing a session
cookie so I can get this information? I mean the url would be something
like:

   http://www.aws-rules.org/login.php?login=name&password=password

so I guess it is only the cookie handeling which is needed when one then
go to another page say:

   http://www.aws-rules.org/information/report.php?id=02342

if the cookie is not there one get a timeout.

Thanks in advance.

Preben