[University] Reg. difficulty in attempting course

Sudarsan Balakrishnan sudarsan.sboa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 06:55:19 CET 2018

Hello

I was trying to run the bouncing ball lesson from your website, the second
lesson in Ada001-Overview. I use a linux machine running Ubuntu 14.04LTS,
and I have the following error when I try to install the dependencies
required to run the example -

export HOST="Linux" \
        && cd GNAT_SDL\
        && gprbuild -P gnat_sdl.gpr \
        && gprinstall -P gnat_sdl.gpr --prefix=/usr/bin/ -p -f
/bin/sh: 4: gprinstall: not found
make: *** [mk_sdl] Error 127

Could you kindly point me in a direction so that I could fix this error and
move on with the examples? I tried to locate a package titled gprinstall
without much success using synaptic.

Thanking you,
Sudarsan.