[University] Display library in Ada

francesco fraboi87 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 16:37:30 CET 2014

Dear Sir/Madame,
I am following the course of Ada programming in your website.However in the exercise Bouncing Ball in the Overview section the libraries Display and Display.basic are used. The problem is that they are not present.
There is written that the labs are run against GNAT GPL 2013 on the Windows. I also tried with this version but I did not resolve anything.
Do you have any solution? Where can I find these library or what files should I download?
Thanks in advance,
Francesco Boi