[University] AdaCore University

Etkins, David EtkinsD at battelle.org
Fri Jan 24 16:36:28 CET 2014

AdaCore:

OUTSTANDING!!!

Hopefully I will be developing in Ada sometime in the near future.

This will be an outstanding platform for me to be reintroduced to Ada after quite a number of years.

I am looking forward to using your website.

With kind regards,

David

David Etkins
Software Engineer
Office: 410.306.8518 | Fax: 614.458.6648
etkinsd at battelle.org<mailto:etkinsd at battelle.org>

Battelle
1204 Technology Drive
Aberdeen, Maryland  21001
http://www.battelle.org<http://www.battelle.org/>

Connect with Battelle
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/battelle> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/battelle>
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/Battelle> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/battelleinnovations>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication or its substance is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return to the sender and delete from your computer system.