[University] ADA GNAT GPS Help

TANG, VU T CIV USAF AFMC AFLCMC/WNYIEB vu.tang at us.af.mil
Thu Jan 23 20:53:53 CET 2014

1) On Ada 001 Overview with Lesson Index 2-4 zip files, these zip files seem to be incomplete as I try to open with my GNAT GPS.  There seems to be files missing in order to compile and build the example code.  Please provide this.

2) Is there an example of how to build a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) with ADA GNAT GPS?  If there is documentation with detail examples of how to create a DLL with ADA GNAT GPS, can you please provide that information as well?  I have been trying to find examples online but have not been able to find anything clear.  I am trying to prove this capability with GNAT GPS to show my management.

Please help with these issues.

Thank you,

Vu Tang
Electronics Engineer
LCMC/WNYIEB
Robins AFB
478-926-4298 DSN 468

Caution:  This message may contain competitive, sensitive or other non-public information not intended for disclosure outside official government channels.  Do not disseminate this message without the approval of the undersigned's office.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.