[PolyORB-users] Polyorb with pull instead select

Thomas Quinot quinot at adacore.com
Mon Oct 8 12:45:01 CEST 2012

* Andry Ogorodnik, 2012-10-08 :

> J have some problem with polyorb when set open descriptors limit over 2000
> (by ulimit)
> C select witch used in polyorb can't work with this large range of
> descriptors.
> J wrote patch to use pull instead select.
> On my Debian 64 bit system it work correct.
> May be it will be useful for others.

Thanks Andry, this looks like a useful contribution. Would you mind
executing a copyright assignment to the Free Software Foundation so that
we can consider it for integration in PolyORB?

See file docs/CONTRIBUTING in the PolyORB sources for the details of the
procedure.

Thanks!
Thomas.

--
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** quinot at adacore.com ** Senior Software Engineer
               AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA