[PolyORB-users] gnat tool prefix in a cross build PolyORB environment

Piotr Trojanek piotr.trojanek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:56:52 CEST 2011

Dear PolyORB community,

is it possible to pass a target platform prefix to the po_gnatdist command -
i.e.
i686-pc-linux-gnu, so it will call the 'i686-pc-linux-gnu-gnat' instead of a
general
'gnat' command?

This would allow to coexists different GNAT toolchains (i.e. a native and a
cross
compiler) within a users $PATH environment variable.

P.S. I have run into this issue while setting up a cross Linux to QNX
PolyORB environment.

The complete howto about this setup is available here:
https://github.com/ptroja/qnx-cross/wiki/Ada-Annex-E-with-PolyORB-under-QNX
I hope it will help porting the PolyORB and the GNAT itself to other
interesting OSes.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Trojanek