[PolyORB-users] STORAGE_ERROR in polyorb.orb

Jérôme Hugues hugues at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Nov 5 13:32:16 CET 2009

Le 5 nov. 09 à 13:23, Manuel Giollo a écrit :

>  Basically the client create a single communication channel CC (see
> below for the code), and it read some configuration file that
> describe the F1 competition, and it dinamically create N thread
> (N=number of car in the competition),

so your system is using tasking

> with PolyORB.Setup.Client;
> --pragma Warnings (Off, PolyORB.Setup.Client);

and this file configures a no tasking client

> Completely out of topic, is http://www.adacore.com/wp-content/files/auto_update/polyorb-docs/polyorb_ug.html/the
>  only documentation for the library? I found it a little poor..

and this is defined in the "poor" documentation, there

http://www.adacore.com/wp-content/files/auto_update/polyorb-docs/polyorb_ug.html/Sample-files.html#Sample-files

since your system is also likely to be compiled without debug, some
assertions that detect such misconfiguration  are also deasactivated ..

as pointed by Thomas, you should run your client under gdb and trace
the exception, this implies adding debug to your system

--
Jérôme Hugues, TELECOM ParisTech
http://www.telecom-paristech.fr/~hugues