[PolyORB-users] DSA Echo example run problem

Daniele Bonaldo dany.bony at gmail.com
Tue May 19 00:08:28 CEST 2009

Hello
I' using polyorb with ubuntu 9.04and I'm trying to launch the example echo
for DAS.
I read the discussion in
http://lists.adacore.com/pipermail/polyorb-users/2009-January/001049.html

and the solution for that discussion in
http://www.adacore.com/wp-content/files/auto_update/polyorb-docs/polyorb_ug.html/Running-a-DSA-application.html#Running-a-DSA-application

I follow all the steps, but when I tru to aunch client typing

./client

cosnaming.namingcontext: look for "AAAA polyorb.dsa_p.partitions
 RCI;"
cosnaming.namingcontext: look for "AAAA polyorb.dsa_p.partitions
RCI;"
cosnaming.namingcontext: register "AAAA polyorb.dsa_p.partitions
RCI;" in naming