[PolyORB-users] Problem with Polyorb-No-Tasking

Luca luanic at libero.it
Wed Jul 29 17:23:41 CEST 2009

Sorry, I try again the application compiled with the code modified that
you have sent me and I see that the problem come out again.
I tried to run more than 2 partitions, with a shellscript. The
shellscript is:

./taskos &
./taskos2 &
./taskos &
./taskos2 &
./taskos &
./taskos2 &
./taskos &
./taskos2 &
./taskos &
./taskos2 &
./taskos &
./taskos2 &
./taskos &
./taskos2 &
./taskos &
./taskos2 &
./taskos &
./taskos2 &

Some of the tasks runs, some (3 or 4) give me the same error as before:

polyorb.orb: ORB.Run got exception:
polyorb.orb: Exception name: PROGRAM_ERROR
Message: polyorb-orb-no_tasking.adb:158 explicit raise
PID: 7

Maybe the compiler do not take the right configuration for PolyORB?
I check the code generatede for PolyORB:
In the DSA directory - Partitions - conf - taskos
in the file: polyorb-partition_elaboration.adb
there is this with:
with Polyorb.ORB.No_Tasking;

Maybe this create the problem, because the partition do not use the
right profile Full_Tasking.
But I do not know if it is like this.

Any ideas?