[PolyORB-users] Problem with Polyorb-No-Tasking

Jérôme Hugues hugues at telecom-paristech.fr
Tue Jul 21 13:29:31 CEST 2009

Le 17 juil. 09 à 14:23, Luca a écrit :

> Hi,
> i'm trying to run a simple application using polyORB, in this
> application I have a server and a client. The client is a task and
> it call a delay.
> The application compile in a right way, but when i try to run it, an
> error occurs: an exception raised by polyorb-orb-no-tasking.
> I think it is because I have not the right profile for tasking (no-
> tasking instead of full-tasking), but i cannot understand how can I
> change the tasking
> profile. The Polyorb user's guide does not help me so much.
> I attach the code of my simple application.
> Someone can help me?

 From you code, I do not understand why you see an exception from
PolyORB.ORB.No_Tasking.
Note that you're using the DSA personality. In this context, you
should not with any package from the PolyORB hierarchy.
Then, gnatdist should pick up the correct configuration of PolyORB
(that you can check in the directory of generated sources)

Please, re-compile the test without any reference to PolyORB.Setup,
then provide full information on the exception you see,
with information on the code that has been generated

also, please report the version of PolyORB that you're using

Thanks,

--
Jérôme Hugues, TELECOM ParisTech
http://www.telecom-paristech.fr/~hugues