[PolyORB-users] Problem with Polyorb-No-Tasking

Luca luanic at libero.it
Fri Jul 17 14:23:43 CEST 2009

Hi,
i'm trying to run a simple application using polyORB, in this
application I have a server and a client. The client is a task and it
call a delay.
The application compile in a right way, but when i try to run it, an
error occurs: an exception raised by polyorb-orb-no-tasking.
I think it is because I have not the right profile for tasking
(no-tasking instead of full-tasking), but i cannot understand how can I
change the tasking
profile. The Polyorb user's guide does not help me so much.
I attach the code of my simple application.
Someone can help me?
Thanks.

Luke