[PolyORB-users] PolyORB run examples

Alina-Mihaela Radu Alina-Mihaela.Radu at univ-savoie.fr
Thu May 29 17:39:30 CEST 2008

Thank you very much! I compiled and installed PolyORB-gpl-2007 in a folder in my home folder and I received no errors. I am now trying to run the examples. So I am in the /examples directory offered with PolyORB and I try to run make.
I receive the error:
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/alina/Desktop/dep/polyorb-src/compilers/idlac'
gnatmake -m -I. -I. idlac -cargs -g -O2 -XBuild=PRODUCTION -gnatg  -bargs  -margs
gcc -c -I. -I. -g -O2 -XBuild=PRODUCTION -gnatg idlac.adb
gcc: unrecognized option '-XBuild=PRODUCTION'
idlac.adb:53:06: file "platform.ads" not found
gnatmake: "idlac.adb" compilation error

I am very sorry I am so insistent and that I might ask obvious questions.
Thank you again!

Alina