[PolyORB-users] [DSA] more info for : a problem with record handling with polyorb

Jérôme Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Tue May 13 15:00:34 CEST 2008

Le 7 mai 08 à 16:10, xavier grave a écrit :

> If I declare my own string type in a record I can use it without
> problem
> (see new tar.gz joined).
>
> Can the Tk_String type be merged in Tk_Array ?

No, the rationale is that PolyORB.Any derives from CORBA.Any, so this
cannot be done.

> Does the problem comes of the merge of unbounded string an standard
> string under a same banner tk_string ?

You may find more information on this in the gcc source tree, in
exp_dist
I'd rather imagine some issue with the processing of bounds for an
array type.

Since I do not have the setup to reproduce your bug, can you please
detail the error message you see ?
Thanks

--
Jérôme Hugues, ENST Paris