[PolyORB-users] PolyORB build failures

Jérôme Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Wed Jun 25 13:00:22 CEST 2008

Le 14 juin 08 à 19:03, Marcelo Coraça de Freitas a écrit :

>     I could successfully build the last PolyORB release both on
> Ubuntu and Gentoo with gnat-gcc-4.3.1 as you said.

Great,

>     I realize now I had problems with an old release (thus, not
> maintained anymore) and with the SVN head version. I don't know if
> you'd like to receive some feedback with that.

old release of what ?

I compile nightly trunk of svn PolyORB with FSF/GCC 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 and
4.0 on x86/linux

There are known build failures with GCC 4.0 and 4.1, mostly because of
the way pragma Debug evolved.
PolyORB is using featureas that were introduced later. This is expected.

Note we are always interested in knowing how you use PolyORB,
including on some unsupported platforms.

--
Jérôme Hugues, ENST Paris
http://www.enst.fr/~hugues