[PolyORB-users] Trying to compile polyorb with all (?) protocol and personalities

xavier grave xavier.grave at ipno.in2p3.fr
Tue Apr 22 11:36:23 CEST 2008

Le mardi 22 avril 2008 à 11:07 +0200, Thomas Quinot a écrit :
> * xavier grave, 2008-04-20 :
>
> > The xmlada library in Debian have only one .a library : libxmlada2.a
> > So may be things are different from a standard xmlada install ? I also
> > had
> > to create a xmlada2.gpr since in Debian (for Debian policy reasons, as
> > far
> > as I understand) .ads and .adb files are not in places the initial
> > xmlada
> > library compilation would have put them.
>
> Sounds like Debian modified XML/Ada enough that PolyORB's configure
> scripts can't find it anymore.

Hi,

Since I add xmlada-config in org.debian.libxmlada2 branch (ada france
monotone server), Ludovic Brenta take this into account and created a
new branch org.debian.libxmlada with a standard xmlada.gpr instead of
xmlada2.gpr, I think I will retry the compilation with this package soon
(as soon it is available in Debian ftp mirror). But the problem maybe
raised because of the differences in the xmlada.gpr (svn Vs debian)
files ?

xavier