[PolyORB-users] Re: [PolyORB-devel] ANNONCE: new edition of CSIv2 implementation

Jérôme Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Sun Oct 15 12:50:49 CEST 2006

Le 14 oct. 06 à 13:38, Vadim Godunko a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I attach archive with new edition of CORBA CSIv2 implementation for
> PolyORB.

Impressive ! The patch against current PolyORB tree seems rather
small, which is interesting. Security is not my primary domain of
activity, so I can hardly say more.

some names in the patch could be changed to clarify the intent of
each function, such as the "Is_Selected". I'm not sure what you mean.
Is it Is_Security_Selected/Configured ?

--
Jérôme Hugues, ENST Paris