[PolyORB-users] CORBA testing

Jerome Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Tue Oct 18 14:46:06 CEST 2005

Hi Roman

Roman Marchenko (roman.marchenko at mail.ru):

> The simple unit tests are not a problem. But I don't want to create
> many corba servers and clients to test the behaviour of the single
> object I need to emulate the corba server or client for the object
> isolation testing. How to emulate the corba objects?
>
> For the load testing I need to emulate the corba servers/clients
> or(and) the many concurrent user requests. The number of user
> requests is vary from tens to thousands. I don't know how to make
> it. :(

You need a dedicated tool to inject specific data through your
network. You may review the following link, but it seems it is for
Java-based ORBs: http://www.eaibridge.com/cast.html

I'm not aware of any specific Ada tool, so an option could be to use a
network-oriented tool to inject data.

We're not using any such technology.

--
Jerome