[PolyORB-users] CORBA testing

Roman Marchenko roman.marchenko at mail.ru
Tue Oct 18 13:21:16 CEST 2005

Hi all.

I'm using the PolyORB now and I have the testing problem.

I need follows tests:
1. Unit tests
2. Load/stress tests

The simple unit tests are not a problem. But I don't want to create many corba servers and clients to test the behaviour of the single object I need to  emulate the corba server or client for the object isolation testing. How to emulate the corba objects?

For the load testing I need to emulate the corba servers/clients or(and)  the many concurrent user requests. The number of user requests is vary from tens to thousands. I don't know how to make it. :(

Do anybody to suggest me how I can resolve my problems? What a testing tools I can use to test CORBA systems?
Whether there are tools for the testing of the ADA-oriended CORBA systems?

The question to PolyORB developers, how you test your modules? Do you have such problems?

Roman Marchenko
email: roman.marchenko at mail.ru