[PolyORB-users] Initialization of PolyORB : pb with multicast

Martin Krischik krischik at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 22 13:39:58 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005 12:47 schrieb Marc Colinet:

> I modified my "/src/polyorb.conf" file which contains now :
>
> # Set to True to enable MIOP
> #polyorb.protocols.miop.giop.1.2.enable=false -- NO CHANGE
> [access_points]
> #srp=enable   -- ALL WAS DISABLED
> #soap=enable
> #iiop=enable
> #diop=enable
> #uipmc=disable
> [modules]
> --ALL WAS DISABLED, I THOUGH IT WAS NECESSARY TO ENABLE THEM TO BE
> COHERENT WITH THE PRECEEDING PARAMETERS
> #binding_data.srp=enable
> #binding_data.soap=enable
> #binding_data.iiop=enable
> #binding_data.diop=enable
> #binding_data.uipmc=disable

You do know that the '#' introduces a comment in DOS style configuration files
and that all lines starting with # are in fact ingnored? - No! - Fair enough
- one can't know everything. ;-) - In order to actualy use the option you
have to remove the '#' in front of the line.

Martin
--
Martin Krischik
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net