[PolyORB-users] Pb with a hello example

Marc Colinet m.colinet at 9online.fr
Sun Feb 20 17:15:23 CET 2005

Hello

I use Gnat3.15p and PolyORB-1.1r and I am a beginner.
After having compiled files generated from IDL (a "hello" simple
example), an error message appears when I try to execute the server :

polyorb.initialization: Initialization of access_points.uipmc failed:
Exception name: GNAT.SOCKETS.SOCKET_ERROR
raised GNAT.SOCKETS.SOCKET_ERROR : [19] No such device

Somebody told me that the problem could be caused by ethernet
card/driver... But I don't know how to repear it if it is the case.

What is the solution ? Did you ever have such a problem ?

Thanks ahead.

Marc Colinet