[gvd-users] Suggestion: Please modify the bug dialogs

Arnaud Charlet gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:35:34 +0200

> Yes, but in order to increase user friendlyness I only suggest:
>
>    Bug detected in GVD
>
>    Please report [see GVD Manual under Reporting Bugs]
>    with the contents of the file /home/randhol/.gvd/log the following
>    information:

Yes, I agree this is a nice improvements, and is now done.

> Also please please don't put the Help menu on the right side of the
> menubar. One doesn't not notice it out there. It is now considered bad
> GUI design to put it on the right side as the eye follows the menus from
> the left and stop at what seems to be the last; here : Data.

Well, I guess it is a matter of taste and habits, habits being the prominent
aspect here, but changing this is certainly very easy.

Arno