[gvd-users] Suggestion: Please modify the bug dialogs

Preben Randhol gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:09:11 +0200

I'm using GVD 1.1.0-1 for Debian GNU/Linux and when I try to open an adb
file by clicking in the tree widget I get a dialog with a msg that there
is bug in GVD and that I should report this bug. The problem is that
this msg is severeal lines long containing a lot of of hex stack traces
numbers, and one cannot cut-and-paste it.

It would thus be a big help if you could put this message in a
non-editable GTKText widget instead so that one can cut'n'paste it and
be sure that you report the right infor and haven't slipped up with a
couple of typos.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Other than that I'll say a big thank you for an excellent tool!

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»