[gvd-users] Completion of names with TAB key

Emmanuel Briot gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:15:32 +0200 (CEST)

Rodrigo Garcia writes:
 >     There is a feature of GDB I miss in GVD. It is the use of the TAB
 > key to complete the names of functions or variables in much the same way
 > the UNIX shell does the completion of file names when pressing TAB.
 > Unfortunately, in the GVD console, if you press the TAB key, what you
 > get is just that: a tabulation space. Is there any workaround for this?

This feature is now implemented in the development version of GVD. See the
libre.act-europe.fr web site for instructions on how to access this version
through CVS if you really need that feature.

Emmanuel