[gvd-devel] New version ???

Maura Edelweiss Monville memonvil@artsci.wustl.edu
Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:10:40 -0400

When I got SuSE 8.2 I did not bother to download GVD since it is
included in SUSE PRO Cds.
I did hope the GVD version offically included in SuSE installation kit
would be improved with respect  to
the GVD I had previously downloaded.... I was disappointed at figuring
out nothing had been changed.

I've just installed SuSE 8.2 in a new computer lab I got this week...
before installing GDV from the CDs I wonder
whether some of the publicly notified bugs have been taken care of or

I must confess I'm very thankful to SuSE developers and supporters team
as well as GAMGI's .
They are doing a very good job at keeping on improving their code as
well as providing comprehensive help to users all over the world......
However, I'm pretty disappointed by GVD group. This would be a good
debugger if it was maintained and supported on a regular basis. Every
time I ran into trobles and posted a message asking for help or some
clues... I was lucky if I got an answer in a month. The answer actually
never helped me solve any of my problem.

MEM