[gvd-devel] One Suggestion

Dirk Bahle dirk@io.mds.rmit.edu.au
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:03:07 +1100 (EST)

Hi,

I've been using GVD for a long time now and I just wanted to say first
that I think this is one of the best debuggers available for Linux.

In Linux I have a particular problem that is probably easy to solve. My
source code often exceeds the test window and I have problems viewing it
since the text window is provided without a horizontal scroll bar. It
would be very handy to have a horizontal scrollbar on the source code
text box (please let me know if this is this something that is already
included I realy would like to know how I can turn this on).

Thanks
bye Dirk