[gvd-devel] You are 3 simple steps away from your FREE phone!

SPS Cellular shopityourway@shopityourway.com
21 Oct 2001 11:27:56 -0000

<h4><a href="http://www.shopityourway.com/cgi-bin/d?e=gvd-devel@lists.act-europe.fr">Free Phones! Free Activation! Free Delivery!</a></h4>
<ul>
<li>3-Way calling
<li>Caller ID
<li>Calling Waiting
<li>Paging
<li>Voicemail
</ul>
ShopItYourWay.com
<hr size=1 color=grey width=100%>
This email has been sent to you because either you signed up to receive newsletter from ShopItYourWay.com or you joined a contest from one of our affiliate websites, if you would like to stop receiving our email from now on, please <a href="http://www.shopityourway.com/cgi-bin/unsubscribe.cgi?email=gvd-devel@lists.act-europe.fr" target="_blank">click here</a> to remove your email address from our future mailing, you will be automatically removed.
<hr size=1 color=grey width=100%>