[gvd-devel] CVS checkout?

Toralf Lund toralf@kscanners.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:04:21 +0200

I managed to check out gvd sources from CVS earlier a while back, but now I
get:

% cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@libre.act-europe.fr:/anoncvs co gvd
cvs server: Updating gvd.cvs
U gvd.cvs/AUTHORS
U gvd.cvs/COPYING
U gvd.cvs/INSTALL
U gvd.cvs/Makefile
U gvd.cvs/aclocal.m4
U gvd.cvs/config.guess
U gvd.cvs/config.sub
U gvd.cvs/configure
U gvd.cvs/configure.in
U gvd.cvs/gnat_gvd.gpr
U gvd.cvs/gvd.gpr
U gvd.cvs/gvd_common.gpr
U gvd.cvs/install-sh
cvs server: Updating gvd.cvs/common
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/anoncvs/gvd.cvs/common'
(/anoncvs/gvd.cvs/common/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/anoncvs/gvd.cvs/common'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Also, last time I tried, I wasn't able to build anything because GtkAda
and/or gnat was too old, although I was using the latest distributions I
could find - in RPM format, anyway.

Speaking of RPM, a .spec file for gvd would also be nice, as I absolutely
refuse to install anything directly from source.

--
Toralf Lund <toralf@kscanners.com>  +47 66 85 51 22
Kongsberg Scanners AS               +47 66 85 51 00 (switchboard)