[gtkada] Glade

Rob Groen robgr at freedom.nl
Wed Feb 5 12:11:02 CET 2020

Hello all,

And then there is of course the possibility to use Glade as a GUI
builder and to use a parser/code generator that takes the .glade file
(XML) as input and generates Ada packages.
I still have a by my self updated and maintained working version of the
old gate3-in Ada code generator. Some years ago I posted an URL to the
source code on this mailing list (the URL is now defunct) but I haven't
got a clue if someone is using it. I am.

Rob