[gtkada] Glade

L Dries bertus.dries at planet.nl
Tue Feb 4 09:26:05 CET 2020

Hello all,

I have tried both ways, but I would prefer returning to the earlier
possibility of creating ADA files for various reasons:

  * Understanding your program better.
  * Making it easier to use GtkAda psrts when you are developping
    pasckages for using in more programs.

For that reason I have made a program CR_Project in which can create a
complete project or a package alone. In both the situations I get a
standard kind of dialog. and I have to do some editing to get what I
want but I do not have to read the XML file. I do not even know if the
XML based solution can use language changes in which you have to rebuild
all with other texts.

So I like to have the creating of Ada scripts back.

Bertus

--
Met vriendelijke groet

L Dries