[gtkada] Patches for gtkada-2.24.4 with gnat-pro-17.x (and higher)

BEAUGY Alexandre alexandre.beaugy at thalesgroup.com
Wed Mar 13 09:58:45 CET 2019

Hi Björn,

About gtkada2-2.24.4, it came from a commercial version of GNAT.
I'm not that much aware of what is the latest released GPL version of gtkada2, but from what I can see on debian packages webpage, there exist a source package for gtkada2-gpl-2.24.4-src (http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libg/libgtkada/libgtkada_2.24.4dfsg.orig.tar.xz).

Also, thanks for the string copy patch update.

Br,

--
Alexandre