[gtkada] Patch: Repair the support for directory variables.

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Tue Aug 16 12:47:16 CEST 2016

> To upgrade the GTKada package in Fedora I had to fix the support for
> directory variables again. This version of the patch applies to the
> trunk.

Thanks for the patch.
In addition to Nicolas' suggestion of using github, a few quick comments on your
patch:

You mention that gprinstall's Artifacts attribute requires a hard-coded path. Would it
work to use something like the following in testgtk.gpr instead :

    Exampledir := external("EXAMPLEDIR", "share/examples/gtkada/testgtk");
    for artifacts (Exampledir) use (....)

and then call gprinstall from the makefile with something like:

   gprinstall -XDESTDIR="${DESTDIR}" -XEXAMPLEDIR="${exampledir}"

I did not try this, so it might indeed not work as expected, but it would be cleaner I think.

regards