[gtkada] Patch: Fix PRJDIR, libdir and exampledir.

Björn Persson Bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Mon Jul 20 21:59:23 CEST 2015

This patch corrects three problems with directory variables in the
makefiles.

· projects/Makefile.in has the variable PRJDIR but the main makefile
does not, so when I put project files in /usr/share/gpr the .lgpr files
still end up under /usr/lib.

· Since libdir is hardcoded in configure I have to override it in "make
install", but that's impossible when there are two different variables
called "libdir" in different makefiles. One of them includes DESTDIR
while the other is independent of DESTDIR, and I can only set one value
for a single variable name in a single Make invocation.

· Fedora has no /usr/share/examples so I override exampledir to install
the TestGTK sources under docdir. I shouldn't have to prepend the
staging directory when I do this. exampledir should be independent of
DESTDIR.

Björn Persson