[gtkada] gtkada Digest, Vol 116, Issue 2

Osmanys Fuentes Lomba ossmanys at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:58:51 CEST 2014

Hello,

Looking in the testgtk directory for some example on Gtk Application
and Gtk Builder I found the files "create_application.ad(s,b)" whose
was intendend to demostrate the use of Gtk Application with a Gtk
Builder object, but neither file "application.ui" nor file "menus.ui"
were found. I have downloaded the gtkada v3.8 directly from
libre.adacore.com, so someone knows where are these files? If somebody
could send it to me I'll be very gratefull.

Best regards, Osmanys Fuentes.

--
"Coqueteo con Dios luego de haber hecho el amor al Diablo; eso no me define
traidor: solo dice que soy un Hombre."