[gtkada] Canvas item drawn outside the canvas

Michael González Harbour mgh at unican.es
Mon May 26 10:53:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am using a Gtkada Canvas with Gtkada 3.8.2 and I found that sometimes
the canvas items are drawn outside the canvas itself. I found that this
happens also with testgtkada. This effect happens when I move an item to
the top of the canvas with part of it outside and then I redraw the
window, for instance by minimizing it and maximizing it.

This effect did not happen in previous versions (3.4.x, for instance).

In my application I use large diagrams and this effect is very visible.
Is there any workaround that you can propose?

Thanks,

Michael.

Michael Gonzalez Harbour                  E-mail: mgh at unican.es
Grupo de Computadores y Tiempo Real       URL: http://www.ctr.unican.es
Facultad de Ciencias                      Phone : +34-942-201483
Universidad de Cantabria                  Fax   : +34-942-201402
Avda. de los Castros s/n
E-39005 Santander
SPAIN