[gtkada] Cannot move Gtkada Canvas Item

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Tue Apr 8 09:25:04 CEST 2014

> I am using a Gtkada Canvas under version gtkada-3.4.2-gpl. If I move a Canvas_Item with the mouse very far to the right then I cannot move it back. I can click on it and the appropriate callback is invoked, but I can no longer move it.

How far is "very far" ?
On the current development version, I cannot reproduce the issue with testgtk. I can still select the item,
and move it back to where it was. The new GPL release should arrive in the coming month I believe, so the
simplest might simply to wait.

What happens if you zoom back, can you see all items including the one you moved far right ?