[gtkada] Build from source code

Chris Sparks mr_ada at cox.net
Sun Aug 18 02:30:29 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I see that one could build gtkada and all of the necessary C source
files (i.e zlib, pixman, glib, etc) from scratch, but there are no
instructions on which to do first, how to setup configure properly, etc.

I managed to get zlib compiled and installed (make install) but the
other packages which use this library can't see it.

I am beginning to wonder how anyone can build any of this.

What i am trying to do is to get cairo compiled for debugging so I can
access the internal methods with GDB.

chris