[gtkada] Building GTKAda testgtk on Debian (Sid)

Nicolas Setton setton at adacore.com
Wed Sep 5 11:57:16 CEST 2012

Hello Brian,

> Hi all,
> Apologies if this is the wrong place for asking a Debian-specific GTKAda
> question...
>
> I have installed all the packages I thought were needed on Debian
> (mainly libgtkada2.24.1-dev and its dependencies)

This is indeed not the right mailing list, we do not have visibility nor control
on the Debian packaging of GtkAda, you will have better luck on the Debian
mailing lists.

From what you are saying, it looks like they might have removed gtkextra
from the GtkAda distribution, but forgot to modify testgtk. However, the
modification to remove the dependency of testgtk on gtkextra should not
be complex.

Nicolas