[gtkada] Src/gtkada-properties.adb patch proposal

Pascal p.p14 at orange.fr
Tue Sep 4 21:57:50 CEST 2012

Hello, in 'testgtk.composite widget.file chooser button' example,
clicking on properties button and then deleting the properties window before commuting to other test make the program crash.
From GTKAda GPL 2012 built on MacOS 10.6 with GNAT GPL 2012 for Darwin x86_64.

I guess there is a problem in cleaning the test frame when switching to next test as the property window is deleted.
So as a workaround, I propose to hide the property window instead of deleting it as the property window object is global for all program calls.
Maybe one on the list will have a better proposal.

Here is a patch proposal in attached file.