[gtkada] Patch: Remove a remnant of the Glade support.

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Thu Jul 26 09:22:59 CEST 2012

> Hello Emmanuel, thanks for giving some news of GTKAda development as web page (http://libre.adacore.com/tools/gtkada/) seems to be outdated ;-(
> Answers from core team are also very motivating to use GTKAda as FLOSS users ;-)
> Especially for me as there is no GPL distribution for Mac OS.
> Thus I prepare a how to for GPL 2012, I'll keep you informed.

We do check that GtkAda works on OsX (in fact most of the GtkAda developers are on that platform), but this isn't an officially supported platform and building a release requires a lot of resources.

We are indeed very interested in user feedback for various aspects of GtkAda.
In fact, the API in gtk+3 has change significantly, and of course so has the one in GtkAda. Porting is not difficult, but is not a simple matter of recompiling either.
So this is a good opportunity for us to improve areas of GtkAda that haven't changed in the last 12 years.
In particular, we are rethinking the handling of signals for instance.