[gtkada] Changes in GtkAda 2.24

Op de Coul, Manuel Manuel.op.de.Coul at eon.com
Wed Aug 8 14:42:18 CEST 2012

Hello,

In the spec of Gtk.Radio_Button we have on lines 76-77:
   --  the Null_List. You can later get the new group that is created with a
   --  call to the Group subprogram below.
This should be:
   --  the Null_List. You can later get the new group that is created with a
   --  call to the Get_Group subprogram below.

Line 83 in the spec of Gtk.Fixed is:
   --  Deprecated since 2.20, Use Gtk.Widget.Set_Has_Window instead.
But this procedure is missing in Gtk.Widget, so is Get_Has_Window.

In my code is this statement:
   Return_Callback.Connect(Get_Popup_Window(Oct_Combo),
     "unmap_event", On_Combo_Unmap_Event'Access);
But the Get_Popup_Window function has been removed from the Gtk.Combo package, why?
I know the whole package is deprecated but in some of my cases Gtk.Combo_Box_Entry is not
a good replacement. It doesn't have a "match_selected" signal like the entry completion
has. I've filed a Gtk bug for this. It also wastes screen space because there is much
more space between rows in the dropdown window than the old combobox has.

Thanks,
Manuel